EY and the Arts Blog
Written by our people, inspired by art.
For over 20 years, we have been strong supporters of the visual arts. We understand that a thriving artistic and cultural environment is an integral part of a healthy community and a buoyant economy.
Our arts partnership helps Tate to realise their programme across Tate Britain and Tate Modern, with our support extended through corporate memberships at British Museum, National Gallery, RA, Tate Liverpool, Tate St Ives, V&A, National Galleries of Scotland and a number of the Plus Tate partners around the country.
In their works, artists leave a legacy that stimulates the mind and challenges existing perceptions. By supporting the visual arts we offer our clients, our people and our alumni scope for inspiration and new perspectives.
Art stimulates, challenges and rewards us. It helps make our world better. By supporting the business of arts, institutions can grow, innovate and deliver their ambitious programmes and make art accessible to everyone. And that’s how we make the art world work better.
We encourage users to comment on this blog, share knowledge and experiences and suggest topics that you would like to see discussed. In providing this forum, we respect your rights to freely express your views but ask that you observe the following guidance:
- Make your comments concise, on topic and well-written
- Link to supporting information and materials
- Don’t post rumors or confidential information
Be aware that we moderate user comments and reserve the right to remove or edit content that contains, but is not limited to:
- Material that is off-topic or poorly-written
- Unsolicited advertising, promotional or business transaction materials
- Spam or material designed to disrupt the Site or other systems or technology
- Material that would reasonably be considered to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive to any ethnic groups, or is otherwise unlawful or objectionable
- Material that invades privacy or violates any personal or proprietary right; or infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademarks.
By using this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms in our Legal and Privacy statements.
For queries relating to content, please contact email@example.com.